Police appeal after hit and run
Car’s occupant taken to hospital.
Police are trying to identify the driver of a vehicle which failed to stop after scraping two vehicles on the Devon and Somerset border.
The green VW Golf drove between two vehicles on the B3170, near the junction with the A303 at Marsh, at around 8.30pm on September 23.
Its lights were then turned off and it drove towards Corfe.
Two vehicles were scraped and the occupant of one of the vehicles was subsequently taken to Musgrove Park Hospital,
You may also want to watch:
PC Dave Smith said the offending vehicle would have sustained damage to its nearside and offside.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 and quote log number 786/23/9/11.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism