Police appeal after hit and run
Car’s occupant taken to hospital.
Police are trying to identify the driver of a vehicle which failed to stop after scraping two vehicles on the Devon and Somerset border.
The green VW Golf drove between two vehicles on the B3170, near the junction with the A303 at Marsh, at around 8.30pm on September 23.
Its lights were then turned off and it drove towards Corfe.
Two vehicles were scraped and the occupant of one of the vehicles was subsequently taken to Musgrove Park Hospital,
You may also want to watch:
PC Dave Smith said the offending vehicle would have sustained damage to its nearside and offside.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 and quote log number 786/23/9/11.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery