Police appeal after hit and run
Driver and witness sought.
Police are appealing for witnesses after two people were injured in a hit and run incident.
The driver and passenger of a grey Proton Savvy car were treated at the scene of a collision, which happened near Woodbury Common in the early hours of yesterday (Sunday).
A police spokesman said: “At around 12.15am, there was a hit and run collision on the B3180, close to the junction of Sanctuary Lane.
“A grey Proton Savvy car stopped at the scene following the collision and its driver and her passenger were treated by ambulance crew for minor injuries.
“Officers believe the other vehicle, which failed to stop, was a grey-coloured Toyota Lucida or Previa and would have had damage to its front driver’s side.
“It made off towards Exmouth.”
- 1 A-Level results 2022: Honiton students achieve 'amazing' higher average point score
- 2 Full steam ahead for Honiton Hill Rally on bank holiday weekend
- 3 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 4 Exeter College achieve 'amazing results' as students discover their higher education grades
- 5 Kings School pride in ‘resilient’ pupils collecting A-Level results
- 6 Artist gets work displayed at Seaton Medical Practice
- 7 New artist drawing his way around Seaton
- 8 Organisers aren't 'sheepish' about this upcoming Axe Valley event
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Man released on bail after Dunkeswell accident
One witness stopped at the scene to assist and police are keen for them to get in touch.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference 24 of January 29, 2012.