Police appeal after hit and run
Driver and witness sought.
Police are appealing for witnesses after two people were injured in a hit and run incident.
The driver and passenger of a grey Proton Savvy car were treated at the scene of a collision, which happened near Woodbury Common in the early hours of yesterday (Sunday).
A police spokesman said: “At around 12.15am, there was a hit and run collision on the B3180, close to the junction of Sanctuary Lane.
“A grey Proton Savvy car stopped at the scene following the collision and its driver and her passenger were treated by ambulance crew for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers believe the other vehicle, which failed to stop, was a grey-coloured Toyota Lucida or Previa and would have had damage to its front driver’s side.
“It made off towards Exmouth.”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
One witness stopped at the scene to assist and police are keen for them to get in touch.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference 24 of January 29, 2012.