Police appeal after hit and run
Driver and witness sought.
Police are appealing for witnesses after two people were injured in a hit and run incident.
The driver and passenger of a grey Proton Savvy car were treated at the scene of a collision, which happened near Woodbury Common in the early hours of yesterday (Sunday).
A police spokesman said: “At around 12.15am, there was a hit and run collision on the B3180, close to the junction of Sanctuary Lane.
“A grey Proton Savvy car stopped at the scene following the collision and its driver and her passenger were treated by ambulance crew for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers believe the other vehicle, which failed to stop, was a grey-coloured Toyota Lucida or Previa and would have had damage to its front driver’s side.
“It made off towards Exmouth.”
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 6 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
One witness stopped at the scene to assist and police are keen for them to get in touch.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference 24 of January 29, 2012.