Police appeal for missing Honiton man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a 65-year-old man missing from Honiton.
Stephen Cogger was last seen at his home in Millhead Road around 10pm on Wednesday [August 26].
Police are concerned for his welfare and say the disappearance is out-of-character.
Officers, supported by the police helicopter and Exmoor Rescue Group, have been conducting searches for Mr Cogger.
A police spokesman said: “He is described as white, 6ft 4ins, and of thin build. He has short brown/greying hair, is clean shaven and wears glasses. Mr Cogger could be wearing a blue fleece top.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Mr Cogger or knows of his whereabouts is urged to contact police by telephoning 101, quoting log number 368 of 27/08/15.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre