Police appeal for witnesses following Seaton cyclist’s death
Did you see teenager Kyle in the hours before his tragic accident?
POLICE have today issued an appeal for witnesses following the death of Seaton teenager Kyle Littley.
As reported in The Midweek Herald, the 17-year-old Bicton College student suffered massive head injuries after falling from his bicycle at Colyton.
The accident happened in Stafford Lane at around 1am on Sunday November 14.
Doctors fought to save Kyle but he died a week later at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth.
You may also want to watch:
Police now want to talk to anyone who may have seen him during the hours before he was discovered lying in the road by a Seaton taxi driver.
They should call them on 08452 777444 quoting log number 670 141110.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary