Police appeal for witnesses following Seaton cyclist’s death
Did you see teenager Kyle in the hours before his tragic accident?
POLICE have today issued an appeal for witnesses following the death of Seaton teenager Kyle Littley.
As reported in The Midweek Herald, the 17-year-old Bicton College student suffered massive head injuries after falling from his bicycle at Colyton.
The accident happened in Stafford Lane at around 1am on Sunday November 14.
Doctors fought to save Kyle but he died a week later at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth.
You may also want to watch:
Police now want to talk to anyone who may have seen him during the hours before he was discovered lying in the road by a Seaton taxi driver.
They should call them on 08452 777444 quoting log number 670 141110.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 9 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 10 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder