Police appeal for witnesses following Seaton cyclist’s death
Did you see teenager Kyle in the hours before his tragic accident?
POLICE have today issued an appeal for witnesses following the death of Seaton teenager Kyle Littley.
As reported in The Midweek Herald, the 17-year-old Bicton College student suffered massive head injuries after falling from his bicycle at Colyton.
The accident happened in Stafford Lane at around 1am on Sunday November 14.
Doctors fought to save Kyle but he died a week later at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth.
You may also want to watch:
Police now want to talk to anyone who may have seen him during the hours before he was discovered lying in the road by a Seaton taxi driver.
They should call them on 08452 777444 quoting log number 670 141110.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 5 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 6 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 7 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon