Police appeal to catch graffiti vandals in Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to catch the people responsible for an outbreak of graffiti in Seaton.
In recent weeks it has been appearing in a number of different locations in the resort.
These have included around the toilets in Marsh Road, in the alleyway next to the Co-op store in The Underfleet and in both the Look-Out Shelter on the Esplanade and the thatched hut on Castle Hill.
Devon and Cornwall Police is investigating these incidents of criminal damage going on around the town.
They are urging anyone who has seen anything suspicious or has any information to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information about the people responsible for the graffiti is asked to get in touch with the Seaton Neighbourhood Police Team on 101 ext 2531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, anonymous information can be left on the Crimestoppers number, 0800 555111.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding