Driver of a stolen car flees the scene
- Credit: Archant
Police say the driver of a stolen car fled the scene when they tried to stop him on the A30 near Monkton on Friday (April 12) morning.
The driver of a stolen car fled the scene when officers attempted to stop the vehicle say police.
Officers tried to stop a vehicle on the A30 near Monkton at around 11.30am on Friday (April 12).
According to Devon and Cornwall Police, the driver was reported to have left the scene on foot.
A spokesman for the police said: “Officers carried a search of the area assisted by the police helicopter and drone teams but the man was no located.”
You may also want to watch:
The man was believed to be in his 20s, with short cropped hair, clean shaven and wearing a light beige jumper.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information which can help police should ring 101 quoting log 221 of April 12, 2019.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott