Police bid to identify suspects after night of car crime
POLICE in Honiton are linking a series of offences involving vehicles and they are seeking to identify two youths in connection with the crimes. CCTV images of the suspects have been released in a bid to identify them.
POLICE in Honiton are linking a series of offences involving vehicles and they are seeking to identify two youths in connection with the crimes.
CCTV images of the suspects have been released in a bid to identify them.
A laptop computer and a camera were stolen after a car parked in Pottery Close was broken into overnight last Friday.
A car was damaged at Honiton Railway Station on the same night and a Network Rail van was stolen after the keys were taken from an office.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "There is a possibility the incidents are linked and we have CCTV footage from the train station showing two males acting suspiciously."
Anybody with information about the theft from Pottery Close is urged to call police on 08452 777444, quoting reference KH/10/49.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
If you have information relating to offences committed at the railway station, call British Transport Police on 0800 405040.