Police bid to identify suspects after night of car crime
POLICE in Honiton are linking a series of offences involving vehicles and they are seeking to identify two youths in connection with the crimes. CCTV images of the suspects have been released in a bid to identify them.
POLICE in Honiton are linking a series of offences involving vehicles and they are seeking to identify two youths in connection with the crimes.
CCTV images of the suspects have been released in a bid to identify them.
A laptop computer and a camera were stolen after a car parked in Pottery Close was broken into overnight last Friday.
A car was damaged at Honiton Railway Station on the same night and a Network Rail van was stolen after the keys were taken from an office.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "There is a possibility the incidents are linked and we have CCTV footage from the train station showing two males acting suspiciously."
Anybody with information about the theft from Pottery Close is urged to call police on 08452 777444, quoting reference KH/10/49.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 6 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
If you have information relating to offences committed at the railway station, call British Transport Police on 0800 405040.