Police bid to identify suspects after night of car crime
POLICE in Honiton are linking a series of offences involving vehicles and they are seeking to identify two youths in connection with the crimes. CCTV images of the suspects have been released in a bid to identify them.
POLICE in Honiton are linking a series of offences involving vehicles and they are seeking to identify two youths in connection with the crimes.
CCTV images of the suspects have been released in a bid to identify them.
A laptop computer and a camera were stolen after a car parked in Pottery Close was broken into overnight last Friday.
A car was damaged at Honiton Railway Station on the same night and a Network Rail van was stolen after the keys were taken from an office.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "There is a possibility the incidents are linked and we have CCTV footage from the train station showing two males acting suspiciously."
Anybody with information about the theft from Pottery Close is urged to call police on 08452 777444, quoting reference KH/10/49.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 7 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 8 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 It's time to get on your bike for the Hospiscare Tour de Devon
If you have information relating to offences committed at the railway station, call British Transport Police on 0800 405040.