Police concerned for welfare of missing Honiton man
35-year-old hasn’t been seen since yesterday lunchtime.
POLICE are concerned for the welfare of a man who has gone missing from his home in Honiton.
Nathan Milford has been missing since yesterday (Sunday) and was last seen at around lunchtime.
He is described as being white, 6ft 2ins, of medium build, with short brown hair and blue eyes.
The 35-year-old, who sometimes wears glasses, was last seen wearing jeans, brown boots, a cream long-sleeved top and a cream Henri Lloyd jacket.
He may be driving a red, Audi A3, three-door saloon.
The police want to hear from anyone who sees Nathan or anyone matching his description.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 Special tree tribute to lost loved ones launched
- 5 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 6 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
- 7 Beer beat Bucks to reach the last eight
- 8 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 9 Beer's three days of Christmas
- 10 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate