Police concerned for welfare of missing Honiton man
35-year-old hasn’t been seen since yesterday lunchtime.
POLICE are concerned for the welfare of a man who has gone missing from his home in Honiton.
Nathan Milford has been missing since yesterday (Sunday) and was last seen at around lunchtime.
He is described as being white, 6ft 2ins, of medium build, with short brown hair and blue eyes.
The 35-year-old, who sometimes wears glasses, was last seen wearing jeans, brown boots, a cream long-sleeved top and a cream Henri Lloyd jacket.
You may also want to watch:
He may be driving a red, Audi A3, three-door saloon.
The police want to hear from anyone who sees Nathan or anyone matching his description.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average