Police hunt for Lace Walk burglars
Cash, electrical goods and sunglasses stolen. Can you name the culprits or help police recover the stolen goods?
POLICE in Honiton are hunting burglars who have targeted shop premises in Lace Walk.
Cash, sunglasses and electrical goods were stolen, along with charity tins.
Overnight on Monday, March 21, there was an attempt to gain entry to the Cancer Research charity shop. On the same night, Tom, Dick & Harrys, the hairdressers, was entered and a number of hair clippers and GHD hair straighteners were stolen.
Overnight on Monday, March 28, the Cancer Research shop was again targeted and cash was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the same night, Optisave was entered and a number of charity boxes and a quantity of sunglasses were stolen.
PC Roy Hutter is appealing for anybody with any information to come forward to assist the police with their enquiries.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
In particular, police want names of offenders and details of where the stolen items may be now.
If you can help, call 08452 777 444 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, and quote crime reference No. KH/11/225.