Police hunt for Lace Walk burglars
Cash, electrical goods and sunglasses stolen. Can you name the culprits or help police recover the stolen goods?
POLICE in Honiton are hunting burglars who have targeted shop premises in Lace Walk.
Cash, sunglasses and electrical goods were stolen, along with charity tins.
Overnight on Monday, March 21, there was an attempt to gain entry to the Cancer Research charity shop. On the same night, Tom, Dick & Harrys, the hairdressers, was entered and a number of hair clippers and GHD hair straighteners were stolen.
Overnight on Monday, March 28, the Cancer Research shop was again targeted and cash was stolen.
Also on the same night, Optisave was entered and a number of charity boxes and a quantity of sunglasses were stolen.
PC Roy Hutter is appealing for anybody with any information to come forward to assist the police with their enquiries.
- 1 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 2 'Not if, it's when': Neil Parish says Boris Johnson should go
- 3 Historic charter day back in Honiton this July
- 4 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 5 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 6 New management team in place for the Honiton Hippos
- 7 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
- 8 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 9 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 10 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
In particular, police want names of offenders and details of where the stolen items may be now.
If you can help, call 08452 777 444 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, and quote crime reference No. KH/11/225.