Police hunt for Lace Walk burglars
Cash, electrical goods and sunglasses stolen. Can you name the culprits or help police recover the stolen goods?
POLICE in Honiton are hunting burglars who have targeted shop premises in Lace Walk.
Cash, sunglasses and electrical goods were stolen, along with charity tins.
Overnight on Monday, March 21, there was an attempt to gain entry to the Cancer Research charity shop. On the same night, Tom, Dick & Harrys, the hairdressers, was entered and a number of hair clippers and GHD hair straighteners were stolen.
Overnight on Monday, March 28, the Cancer Research shop was again targeted and cash was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the same night, Optisave was entered and a number of charity boxes and a quantity of sunglasses were stolen.
PC Roy Hutter is appealing for anybody with any information to come forward to assist the police with their enquiries.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
In particular, police want names of offenders and details of where the stolen items may be now.
If you can help, call 08452 777 444 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, and quote crime reference No. KH/11/225.