Police hunt for suspected fraudster
Cailum Keary is wanted and police need to know where he is. Can you help?
Police are hunting a 24-year-old man who is suspected of committing serious fraud offences against vulnerable people .
Cailum Keary is thought to be part of an organised travelling gang who approach vulnerable people in their homes offering repair work.
It is alleged that they then charge excessive bills and fail to carry out the work agreed.
The group are believed to be travelling in a white Ford Transit van across the whole of the South West region and call themselves Southwest Landscapes.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to establish the whereabouts of Caliun Keary and hope Midweek Herald readers can help.
Police intend to arrest him on sight.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
He is described as white, of average build, around 5ft 10ins, with short brown cropped hair.
He has a round face, is clean shaven and has been known to wear glasses and a hoop earring in his left ear. He has an Irish accent.
If you can tell police where he is call 08452 777444 immediately.