Police hunt for suspected fraudster
Cailum Keary is wanted and police need to know where he is. Can you help?
Police are hunting a 24-year-old man who is suspected of committing serious fraud offences against vulnerable people .
Cailum Keary is thought to be part of an organised travelling gang who approach vulnerable people in their homes offering repair work.
It is alleged that they then charge excessive bills and fail to carry out the work agreed.
The group are believed to be travelling in a white Ford Transit van across the whole of the South West region and call themselves Southwest Landscapes.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to establish the whereabouts of Caliun Keary and hope Midweek Herald readers can help.
Police intend to arrest him on sight.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
He is described as white, of average build, around 5ft 10ins, with short brown cropped hair.
He has a round face, is clean shaven and has been known to wear glasses and a hoop earring in his left ear. He has an Irish accent.
If you can tell police where he is call 08452 777444 immediately.