Police hunt for suspected fraudster
Cailum Keary is wanted and police need to know where he is. Can you help?
Police are hunting a 24-year-old man who is suspected of committing serious fraud offences against vulnerable people .
Cailum Keary is thought to be part of an organised travelling gang who approach vulnerable people in their homes offering repair work.
It is alleged that they then charge excessive bills and fail to carry out the work agreed.
The group are believed to be travelling in a white Ford Transit van across the whole of the South West region and call themselves Southwest Landscapes.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to establish the whereabouts of Caliun Keary and hope Midweek Herald readers can help.
Police intend to arrest him on sight.
- 1 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 2 East Devon showjumper on the Olympic shortlist
- 3 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 4 Baker's son who became one of Nelson's naval commanders
- 5 Deadline looms for to claim Brexit support funding
- 6 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 7 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 8 Afternoon of jazz and cream teas at Coldharbour Farm House
- 9 Moxey takes Gulls to the final
- 10 Virtual work experience programme for young people in region
He is described as white, of average build, around 5ft 10ins, with short brown cropped hair.
He has a round face, is clean shaven and has been known to wear glasses and a hoop earring in his left ear. He has an Irish accent.
If you can tell police where he is call 08452 777444 immediately.