Police hunt prison absconder
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen him?
Police are appealing for information to trace a man who has absconded from prison and may be in the Devon and Cornwall area.
John Loveridge, 28, was sentenced to five years in prison in 2011 for offences including burglary and theft.
He absconded from HMP North Sea Camp in Lincolnshire on Monday, February 11.
It is believed that Loveridge may be in Somerset, Devon or Cornwall and members of the public are asked to remain vigilant.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as around 5ft 8 to 5ft 9inches tall, of slim build, with short black hair and hazel coloured eyes.
He has a four inch scar on the back of his left hand and a tattoo of ‘Stacey’ on his right arm.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
It is possible that he may have a beard.
Anyone who sees John Loveridge or knows where he may be is asked to call 999 immediately.