Police hunt tattooed man
wing mirror kicked off a van parked in Axminster town centre in ‘road rage’attack
Police are hunting a heavily tattooed man after an alleged road rage attack in Axminster.
The incident is said to have happened outside the Post Office, in West Street, where a wing mirror was ripped form a van.
Axminster Neighbourhood Beat Manager PC Simon Rodgers told The Herald the criminal damage offence took place between 1.30pm and 1.45pm on Wednesday, August 8.
He said: “An unknown male described as white, with long brown hair, covered in tattoos, knocked the wing mirror off of a Ford Transit van by kicking it, after accusing the driver of bad driving.
You may also want to watch:
“Devon and Cornwall Police are appealing for any witnesses to this incident and ask them to contact them quoting crime reference KA/12/400 on 101 or crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner