Police investigate two Lyme Regis break-ins
- Credit: Archant
Thieves target Holmbush Car Park Cafe and the Mini Golf hut in Langmoor Gardens
The cafe in Holmbush Car Park, Lyme Regis was broken in to last night (Monday, June 13).
The front door window was smashed and food items are believed to have been stolen from the building.
The mini golf hut in nearby Langmoor Gardens was also broken into.
A police spokesman said: “If you are the owner of a business in the town please do not leave cash or valuables insecure in your shop overnight.
You may also want to watch:
“If your business is not protected by an alarm then please seriously consider installing one.”
If anyone has any information relating to these break-ins they are asked to call officers on 101.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert