Axminster police to crackdown on illegal drugs
- Credit: Archant
Seaton officers to concentrate on combatting anti social behaviour
Axminster Neighbourhood Policing Team has put illegal drugs at the top of its latest priority list for action.
Officers have recently received numerous complaints from the public regarding people using and dealing drugs in and around the area. They say they will be carrying out regular patrols to monitor the situation and taking action where appropriate.
“We work closely with partner agencies, sharing information and acting together to combat this issue,” they say.
Meanwhile Seaton Neighbourhood Policing Team has put anti social behaviour top of its latest priority list for action. Officers say they will carry out regular patrols in the area – including parks and gardens - to monitor the situation and take action where appropriate.
You may also want to watch:
If you witness any incidents of anti-social behaviour, and it is a police matter please contact us by calling 101 or completing the 101 contact form. Call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger.
If you witness any incidents of illegal drug dealing or taking, or anti-social behaviour call police on 101 or 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations