Police pursuit in Honiton
A 17-year-old male charged after failing to stop for police in Honiton, which led to a vehicle pursuit
A YOUTH has been charged with failing to stop for police after an alleged incident in Honiton.
The incident happened at around 12.50pm on Saturday, November 6, when a driver of a silver Vauxhall Vectra failed to stop for police resulting in a chase.
The pursuit continued along the A373 towards Cullompton until the suspect’s car was involved in a single vehicle collision.
The three occupants of the car fled the scene, but were detained with the help of a police helicopter and a dog.
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old from Exeter was charged with failing to stop and will appear before Central Devon Youth Court on November 24.
The other suspects, aged 16 and 18, from Honiton, were released without charge.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 8 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 9 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 10 School recognised for appliance of science