Police pursuit in Honiton
A 17-year-old male charged after failing to stop for police in Honiton, which led to a vehicle pursuit
A YOUTH has been charged with failing to stop for police after an alleged incident in Honiton.
The incident happened at around 12.50pm on Saturday, November 6, when a driver of a silver Vauxhall Vectra failed to stop for police resulting in a chase.
The pursuit continued along the A373 towards Cullompton until the suspect’s car was involved in a single vehicle collision.
The three occupants of the car fled the scene, but were detained with the help of a police helicopter and a dog.
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old from Exeter was charged with failing to stop and will appear before Central Devon Youth Court on November 24.
The other suspects, aged 16 and 18, from Honiton, were released without charge.
- 1 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 2 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 9 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer