Police pursuit in Honiton
A 17-year-old male charged after failing to stop for police in Honiton, which led to a vehicle pursuit
A YOUTH has been charged with failing to stop for police after an alleged incident in Honiton.
The incident happened at around 12.50pm on Saturday, November 6, when a driver of a silver Vauxhall Vectra failed to stop for police resulting in a chase.
The pursuit continued along the A373 towards Cullompton until the suspect’s car was involved in a single vehicle collision.
The three occupants of the car fled the scene, but were detained with the help of a police helicopter and a dog.
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old from Exeter was charged with failing to stop and will appear before Central Devon Youth Court on November 24.
The other suspects, aged 16 and 18, from Honiton, were released without charge.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 9 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year