Police say wanted man could be in East Devon
- Credit: Archant
Police are seeking help to trace a wanted man who could be in East Devon.
Devon and Cornwall Police say John Christopher Cove, 30, is believed to be in the East Devon, South Somerset or Dorset area.
Police say Cove, who was charged with three counts of causing serious injury by dangerous driving on November 18 2016, is wanted for failing to attend Exeter Magistrates Court.
He is also wanted on warrant for failing to appear before magistrates in Devon for motoring offences and in Somerset for assaulting a police officer.
Police say numerous enquiries have been made to locate and arrest Cove, and they are now appealing to the public for information about his whereabouts and to report any sightings.
You may also want to watch:
Police say Cove is not considered a direct threat to the public. He is described as white, 5ft 8ins tall, and of stocky build.
Anyone who sees Cove or knows of his whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, quoting log 823 of 18/11/16, or crime number CR/025581/17.
- 1 Murch's penny farthing is recycled to help tell town's history
- 2 When a waffle is good for your health
- 3 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 4 Emma's super shave helps mum's USA cancer battle
- 5 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 6 Landmark year for Honiton Bowling Club
- 7 Lions issue appeal for new members to help fundraising projects
- 8 Come and get your fish and chips, Cranbrook!
- 9 East Devon Property of the Week
- 10 Litter pickers unite to launch blitz on untidy blackspots