Police seize drink and drugs from kids at Charmouth
Youngsters, aged 12 and 13, found behind beach huts with sherry, cider and cannabis
POLICE have seized drink and drugs from four young boys at Charmouth.
Lyme Community Beat Manager PC Richard Winward was called to the resort after reports that the youngsters were behind beach huts with alcohol and cannabis.
A bottle of sherry, a bottle of cider and a bag of herbal cannabis were confiscated form the youths – two aged 12 and two aged 13.
PC Winward said three were local youngsters and the fourth came from North Dorset.
The 12- year-old, with the cannabis, would be interviewed at a later date, he added.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Village fundraisers are rewarded as new play park opens
- 5 Lions quick on the draw to maintain fundraising mission
- 6 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 7 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon
- 8 Lord Lieutenant leads county charity’s 60th anniversary salute
- 9 Lacemaker whose skills were admired by the Royal family
- 10 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes