Police step up hunt for stolen �1,500 TV
Officers appeal for help to trace high value set stolen in Honiton burglary
POLICE have issued a fresh appeal for information to help them trace a high value television stolen during a burglary in Honiton.
Valued at �1,500 the 40inch Samsung 3D set was stolen from a home in Langford Avenue some time between the afternoon of Monday, June 11, and morning of Wednesday, June 13.
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have any information about the TV’s whereabouts or may have been offered it for sale.
Its serial number is 28M73SNB600309.
Anyone who can help is asked to dial 101, quoting crime reference KH/12/443
- 1 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 2 Dramatic departure of six Honiton councillors after council tax vote
- 3 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 4 Serious road accident at Wilmington
- 5 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 6 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 7 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
- 8 Rise on the rise with confident home victory
- 9 Bringing the best of British to Honiton
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products