Police to provide summer activities
Aim is to engage with young people in Honiton
A NEW scheme will be helping a neighbourhood policing team to connect with Honiton’s young people.
Throughout the summer holidays, Honiton Neighbourhood Policing Team will be engaging with the town’s youths as part of the a summer activity project.
The scheme aims to provide an opportunity for young people to engage with the police in a positive environment and develop personal skills.
As part of the project, the team will be running a series of circuit training sessions together with a games tournament and a session of laser quest.
You may also want to watch:
The activities have been funded by East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership’s local action group in the town.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 7 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief