Police to provide summer activities
Aim is to engage with young people in Honiton
A NEW scheme will be helping a neighbourhood policing team to connect with Honiton’s young people.
Throughout the summer holidays, Honiton Neighbourhood Policing Team will be engaging with the town’s youths as part of the a summer activity project.
The scheme aims to provide an opportunity for young people to engage with the police in a positive environment and develop personal skills.
As part of the project, the team will be running a series of circuit training sessions together with a games tournament and a session of laser quest.
You may also want to watch:
The activities have been funded by East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership’s local action group in the town.
- 1 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 2 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 William conquers 200 books
- 7 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 8 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 9 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local