Police to provide summer activities
Aim is to engage with young people in Honiton
A NEW scheme will be helping a neighbourhood policing team to connect with Honiton’s young people.
Throughout the summer holidays, Honiton Neighbourhood Policing Team will be engaging with the town’s youths as part of the a summer activity project.
The scheme aims to provide an opportunity for young people to engage with the police in a positive environment and develop personal skills.
As part of the project, the team will be running a series of circuit training sessions together with a games tournament and a session of laser quest.
You may also want to watch:
The activities have been funded by East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership’s local action group in the town.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 5 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 6 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 7 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 8 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 9 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 10 Honiton carers' group meets again