Police warning to young troublemakers in Colyton
- Credit: Archant
Officers says they will not tolerate anti social behaviour which affects the community
Police have issued a fresh warning to young troublemakers in Colyton that anti social behaviour will not be tolerated.
During the past few months officers have been working with a small group of youths and their families to address a number of “issues”.
PC Steve Speariett said as a result one youth has been served with an anti-social behaviour contract while five others had been served with first stage anti-social letters and two with second stage ones.
He added: “Whilst we will encourage young people to be out and about, we will not tolerate any anti-social behaviour which affects the community.”
You may also want to watch:
Colyton was again the crime “hotspot” in the Seaton rural policing division last month, with six recorded incidents, compared with three in march.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis