Police witness appeal after serious crash at Musbury
- Credit: Stock image
Several people suffered injuries in the three car collision but none are said to be life theatening
Police are appealing for witnesses after a crash near Musbury which left several people injured yesterday evening (Sunday, April 29).
Officers were called at 4.34pm with reports of a multiple vehicle collision on the A538 Axminster to Seaton road.
The three vehicles involved were a BMW 318 TI, Volkswagen Sirocco, and a Vauxhall Zafira.
There were multiple injuries and two people were trapped inside their vehicles. One woman sustained serious leg injuries, one man suffered leg and chest injuries and one man sustained a broken arm.
You may also want to watch:
Fire, paramedics, air ambulance and police all attended and closures were put in place to allow for treatment and extraction of the injured parties.
One man was flown by air ambulance to Dorchester for treatment, the others were taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 6 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
Today police said none of the injuries is believed to be serious or life changing.
They would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or who may have dashcam footage that could aid with their enquiries.
Please contact email@example.com quoting log number 611 for 29 April.