Pong of manure wafts across Honiton
Nostrils twitching in High Street as shoppers hit by almighty stench.
GUST of wind have carried an unpleasant pong from the countryside into Honiton today (Wednesday).
The stench of manure has wafted across the High Street, making shoppers’ noses twitch.
Midweek Herald reporter Katy Griffin was forced to ensure the pong for two hours this morning as she carried out interviews in the open.
“It is just like cow manure,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
The odour is showing no sign of imminently shifting, unfortunately for shoppers.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track