Praise for Honiton Players
Party Piece went down well with audiences.
Congratulations to the cast and director Trevor Patch for the comedy farce ‘Party Piece’ at the Royal British Legion Honiton last Friday and Saturday.
The play was extremely funny and performed to the highest standard, clearly a great deal of hard work went into the production.
With this amount of talent in our town it is an injustice that Honiton does not have a purpose built venue like so many of our surrounding towns and villages have with modern facilities where regular shows can be staged for the benefit of our townsfolk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 9 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death