Praise for Honiton Players
Party Piece went down well with audiences.
Congratulations to the cast and director Trevor Patch for the comedy farce ‘Party Piece’ at the Royal British Legion Honiton last Friday and Saturday.
The play was extremely funny and performed to the highest standard, clearly a great deal of hard work went into the production.
With this amount of talent in our town it is an injustice that Honiton does not have a purpose built venue like so many of our surrounding towns and villages have with modern facilities where regular shows can be staged for the benefit of our townsfolk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Wiscombe Park hosts a fabulous return to motorsport
- 5 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 9 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations