Praise for Honiton Players
Party Piece went down well with audiences.
Congratulations to the cast and director Trevor Patch for the comedy farce ‘Party Piece’ at the Royal British Legion Honiton last Friday and Saturday.
The play was extremely funny and performed to the highest standard, clearly a great deal of hard work went into the production.
With this amount of talent in our town it is an injustice that Honiton does not have a purpose built venue like so many of our surrounding towns and villages have with modern facilities where regular shows can be staged for the benefit of our townsfolk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 7 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 8 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz