Praise for Mrs England
Congratulations on this week s front page: two outstanding stories. First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom. Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I m sure the Herald s readers admire you.
Congratulations on this week's front page: two outstanding stories.
First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom.
Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I'm sure the Herald's readers admire you.
Secondly, at last a poacher gets his comeuppance.
You may also want to watch:
On our little River Axe, we try so hard, and spend so much to get the fishing back to a fraction of what it used to be.
O'Brien's poached sea trout represent a considerable slice of our breeding stock.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
How could he be so greedy and destructive, whilst Axe Fly Fishermen release their catches back into the river, to help increase numbers?
Thank you for giving this story front page cover: it deserved it.
May I add congratulations to the Environment Agency river wardens who probably spent many hours of their own time on this job?
Their dedication deserved this result.