Praise for Mrs England
Congratulations on this week s front page: two outstanding stories. First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom. Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I m sure the Herald s readers admire you.
Congratulations on this week's front page: two outstanding stories.
First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom.
Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I'm sure the Herald's readers admire you.
Secondly, at last a poacher gets his comeuppance.
You may also want to watch:
On our little River Axe, we try so hard, and spend so much to get the fishing back to a fraction of what it used to be.
O'Brien's poached sea trout represent a considerable slice of our breeding stock.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 8 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 9 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 10 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
How could he be so greedy and destructive, whilst Axe Fly Fishermen release their catches back into the river, to help increase numbers?
Thank you for giving this story front page cover: it deserved it.
May I add congratulations to the Environment Agency river wardens who probably spent many hours of their own time on this job?
Their dedication deserved this result.