Praise for Mrs England
Congratulations on this week s front page: two outstanding stories. First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom. Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I m sure the Herald s readers admire you.
Congratulations on this week's front page: two outstanding stories.
First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom.
Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I'm sure the Herald's readers admire you.
Secondly, at last a poacher gets his comeuppance.
You may also want to watch:
On our little River Axe, we try so hard, and spend so much to get the fishing back to a fraction of what it used to be.
O'Brien's poached sea trout represent a considerable slice of our breeding stock.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 3 Gallery applauded for resilience and creativity during 'very tough times'
- 4 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 5 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 9 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 10 Steve's Great Hike
How could he be so greedy and destructive, whilst Axe Fly Fishermen release their catches back into the river, to help increase numbers?
Thank you for giving this story front page cover: it deserved it.
May I add congratulations to the Environment Agency river wardens who probably spent many hours of their own time on this job?
Their dedication deserved this result.