Praise for Mrs England
Congratulations on this week s front page: two outstanding stories. First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom. Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I m sure the Herald s readers admire you.
Congratulations on this week's front page: two outstanding stories.
First, someone getting back at incompetent officialdom.
Well done, Mrs England! Steve must be really proud of you! I'm sure the Herald's readers admire you.
Secondly, at last a poacher gets his comeuppance.
You may also want to watch:
On our little River Axe, we try so hard, and spend so much to get the fishing back to a fraction of what it used to be.
O'Brien's poached sea trout represent a considerable slice of our breeding stock.
- 1 School recognised for appliance of science
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 4 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 8 Axminster progress in the Devon Senior Cup
- 9 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 10 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
How could he be so greedy and destructive, whilst Axe Fly Fishermen release their catches back into the river, to help increase numbers?
Thank you for giving this story front page cover: it deserved it.
May I add congratulations to the Environment Agency river wardens who probably spent many hours of their own time on this job?
Their dedication deserved this result.