Praise for town’s Sport Relief effort
As president of Honiton Running Club, I would just like to say how proud I am of the club s effort in making the Sport Relief runs a really good event for the town.
As president of Honiton Running Club, I would just like to say how proud I am of the club's effort in making the Sport Relief runs a really good event for the town.
Many of the club's members made a real commitment to the day, so that it could be enjoyed as safely as possible; any event such as this takes a lot of dedication and planning.
The club is a real asset to the town.
As well as a strong senior section, the club has a thriving junior section, guiding young people to achieve with self discipline, at the same time enhancing their self esteem - something that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
You may also want to watch:
Well done to all.
Alan Rowe MBE
- 1 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 2 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 7 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink