Praise for town’s Sport Relief effort
As president of Honiton Running Club, I would just like to say how proud I am of the club s effort in making the Sport Relief runs a really good event for the town.
As president of Honiton Running Club, I would just like to say how proud I am of the club's effort in making the Sport Relief runs a really good event for the town.
Many of the club's members made a real commitment to the day, so that it could be enjoyed as safely as possible; any event such as this takes a lot of dedication and planning.
The club is a real asset to the town.
As well as a strong senior section, the club has a thriving junior section, guiding young people to achieve with self discipline, at the same time enhancing their self esteem - something that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
You may also want to watch:
Well done to all.
Alan Rowe MBE
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching