Uplyme tots celebrate their final week
- Credit: Archant
End of term came with a host of fun activities for Uplyme Pre-school children who were leaving the setting and moving on to ‘big school’.
The youngsters were kept busy with special events, leading up to the last day of term, including a trip to Pecorama model rail centre, in Beer, where, despite the mist and drizzle, they enjoyed themselves riding on the trains and in the soft play area.
On Monday the children were treated to a pirate party, where they and staff all attended in fancy dress and played seafaring games.
On Tuesday, parents, family and friends joined in the celebrations to see the 21 children receiving their leaving certificates, leaver's mugs and books.
The staff wished all the children leaving 'good luck' and said it had been a pleasure to watch them develop during their time at Uplyme Pre-school.
You may also want to watch:
For further details of Uplyme Pre-school email Annie at Uplymepreschool@aol.com
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery