Prepared to go to jail over windows
Your headline Shop owner must remove windows has given me another worrying night and, as a result, I am today writing to East Devon District Council. Apparently, all our letters on this case are unread. Fifteen photographs that Mrs Denney sent in, mo
Your headline "Shop owner must remove windows" has given me another worrying night and, as a result, I am today writing to East Devon District Council.
Apparently, all our letters on this case are unread. Fifteen photographs that Mrs Denney sent in, months ago, not even looked at!
And we vote these people in!
We pay these people more than our pensions to make up rules and regulations. I fear, their pride sometimes refuses to let them admit they may be wrong! Would they go to extremes and send her to prison? Well, count me in to take her place!
You may also want to watch:
I'm old, but she is young enough to do a good job, keeping a nice shop open and interesting and appealing to the few visitors we have now that the holiday camp has closed.
Are they trying to keep their work level down?
- 1 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 2 Town's extended Aldi store open again for shoppers
- 3 Have your say on shape of future town development
- 4 Seaton salutes its green-fingered garden winners
- 5 Bikers take the limelight at Wiscombe Park
- 6 Drama club rewarded for Christmas show that proved a winner
- 7 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 8 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 9 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 10 Lions defy effects of pandemic and give £17,000 to good causes
Is the current motto "Not bothered"? It is so, so sad.
The human race, even in glorious Devon, continues to disappoint me more and more.
Where has common sense and compassion from EDDC gone?
What plans are next on their list to cause us sleepless nights and misery?