Pride of Honiton winners announced
- Credit: Archant
The Pride of Honiton award recognises business excellence in the town.
Hairdressers House of Hair has scooped this year’s Pride of Honiton award.
The winner of the award, which recognises business excellence in the town, was announced during the annual meeting of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry, held at Zest.
The award was presented later that day to the New Street salon by the chamber’s chairman Colin Wright.
Salon owner Linda Sansom said: “I feel very proud that we have got the award. We didn’t know anything about it – it was a total surprise.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “With so much high ongoing competition it sets us apart a bit. We try to maintain and give a really good service and keep standards to the highest quality. The award reflects that people notice and appreciate it.
“I am very proud of my staff – it has been a joint effort.”
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
House of Hair was up against a number of businesses in the town, including last year’s winner A Dimond and Co Ltd, Havills, Hillside Garage, Honiton Garden Centre, Johnsons Dry Cleaners, Just Cards, The Paper Shop, Retail Therapy, and Wine World.