Proper Fish and Chips expanding into Cranbrook
- Credit: Daniel Hennesy/Archant
An established fish and chip business in Exmouth has recently opened its second takeaway in a growing East Devon town
The Proper Fish & Chips Co, based in Exeter Road, Exmouth, has opened a new premises in Younghayes Road, Cranbrook.
Owner Daniel Hennesy said: “The aim at Proper is simple, to offer their customers first class fish and chips cooked the traditional way.
“We are passionate about championing local produce and also about our local environment.”
The team at Proper Fish & Chips have adapted their business during the pandemic offering Click & Collect to avoid queuing and waiting.
Orders are also accepted from walk-in customers who are asked to wear a face covering when in store and to wait for their order outside.
The Proper Fish and Chip Shop is a winner of two Exmouth Business Awards, one of which was for being a environmentally friendly firm.
- 1 Murch's penny farthing is recycled to help tell town's history
- 2 When a waffle is good for your health
- 3 Emma's super shave helps mum's USA cancer battle
- 4 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 5 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 6 Landmark year for Honiton Bowling Club
- 7 Come and get your fish and chips, Cranbrook!
- 8 Lions issue appeal for new members to help fundraising projects
- 9 East Devon Property of the Week
- 10 Litter pickers unite to launch blitz on untidy blackspots