Property fire in Seaton
Fire thought to be accidental.
Firefighters were mobilised to reports of a fire in property in Seaton.
Three fire engines from Seaton and Sidmouth responded to the incident at a property in Branscombe on Saturday at 5.47am.
On arrival crews found a fire on the outside balcony affecting the wall and 25 metres of decking.
The fire damaged the balcony door and timber cladding wall.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters used two breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets, two thermal imaging cameras and small tools to deal with the fire, which is thought to have started accidentally.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism