Proud day for long-established business
A Diamond and Co awarded Pride of Honiton accolade for a second time.
It has been another successful year for a long-established business in Honiton after receiving the Pride of Honiton award for a second time.
Stationers A Dimond and Co was presented with the award at the annual meeting of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry last Wednesday, at Allhallows Museum.
Chris Warren, a director of A Dimond and Co accepted the award from the chamber’s chairman Colin Wright.
He said: “It is the second year we have received the award- we must be doing something right.
You may also want to watch:
“It is very nice to get the recognition but it is down to the work of our staff.”
A total of 12 were nominated by members of the public which included Barclays Bank, Honiton Sports, the Newsagents in New Street, Zest, C H Baker and Sons, Champers Deli, Eden Vauxhall Garage, P and J Butchers, Wine World and Bests of Honiton.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
A Dimond and Co won the inaugural Pride of Honiton award last year.