Proud day for long-established business
A Diamond and Co awarded Pride of Honiton accolade for a second time.
It has been another successful year for a long-established business in Honiton after receiving the Pride of Honiton award for a second time.
Stationers A Dimond and Co was presented with the award at the annual meeting of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry last Wednesday, at Allhallows Museum.
Chris Warren, a director of A Dimond and Co accepted the award from the chamber’s chairman Colin Wright.
He said: “It is the second year we have received the award- we must be doing something right.
You may also want to watch:
“It is very nice to get the recognition but it is down to the work of our staff.”
A total of 12 were nominated by members of the public which included Barclays Bank, Honiton Sports, the Newsagents in New Street, Zest, C H Baker and Sons, Champers Deli, Eden Vauxhall Garage, P and J Butchers, Wine World and Bests of Honiton.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
A Dimond and Co won the inaugural Pride of Honiton award last year.