Publicity has done good
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats Protection has been renewed. Thank you, Tesco! I m sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats' Protection has been renewed.
Thank you, Tesco!
I'm sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
But, can I appeal to Tesco customers to support the local charity. The RSPCA box alongside is always full. I'm not knocking the RSPCA, they do a lot of good, but please help the little local box, which could do with a little more support.
You may also want to watch:
I have just got back from shopping in Tesco to find the box half full of goodies, which I have never seen before.
I guess all the publicity has done some good.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death