Publicity has done good
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats Protection has been renewed. Thank you, Tesco! I m sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats' Protection has been renewed.
Thank you, Tesco!
I'm sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
But, can I appeal to Tesco customers to support the local charity. The RSPCA box alongside is always full. I'm not knocking the RSPCA, they do a lot of good, but please help the little local box, which could do with a little more support.
You may also want to watch:
I have just got back from shopping in Tesco to find the box half full of goodies, which I have never seen before.
I guess all the publicity has done some good.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary