Publicity has done good
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats Protection has been renewed. Thank you, Tesco! I m sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats' Protection has been renewed.
Thank you, Tesco!
I'm sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
But, can I appeal to Tesco customers to support the local charity. The RSPCA box alongside is always full. I'm not knocking the RSPCA, they do a lot of good, but please help the little local box, which could do with a little more support.
You may also want to watch:
I have just got back from shopping in Tesco to find the box half full of goodies, which I have never seen before.
I guess all the publicity has done some good.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 9 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year