Publicity has done good
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats Protection has been renewed. Thank you, Tesco! I m sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
ON visiting Tesco, in Axminster, I was pleased to see the box for Cats' Protection has been renewed.
Thank you, Tesco!
I'm sure the good people who care for unwanted animals are pleased to get your support back.
But, can I appeal to Tesco customers to support the local charity. The RSPCA box alongside is always full. I'm not knocking the RSPCA, they do a lot of good, but please help the little local box, which could do with a little more support.
You may also want to watch:
I have just got back from shopping in Tesco to find the box half full of goodies, which I have never seen before.
I guess all the publicity has done some good.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption