Pupils check out with prizes at Tesco
- Credit: Archant
Seaton store stages a free colouring contest for local children and raises £470 for Diabetes UK - its chosen charity for the year
Seaton Tesco has been hosting another series of fun and fund raising events during the recent school holidays.
The store held a colouring competition for local children with pupils from Seaton Primary School, Rupert’s Under 5’s and Pink Hippo’s Day Nursery taking part.
The free competition invited youngsters to draw a picture to illustrate Easter and prizes were given to the top three. All the entries were displayed at the supermarket.
The pre-school winners were:
You may also want to watch:
Rupert’s Under 5’s: 1 Izzie Laughton, 2 Mason Real, 3 Mia Graham, all aged four.
Pink Hippo’s: 1 Adam Turley, 2 Elliot Le Fay, 3 Amelie Bland, all aged three.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Over the Easter weekend Seaton Tesco also held a prize draw in aid of Diabetes UK – the store’s chosen charity for this year.
The event raised a “fantastic” £470 and Tesco community champion Rhoda Snell thanked all the customers for their support.
She said the total would be added to another event that will be held later in April.