Pupils’ day of dancing
- Credit: Archant
It was party central at Littletown Primary Academy when pupils enjoyed a dance day.
The fun day was held on Tuesday, March 24, and the children performed a dance to the rest of the school.
The moves were inspired from different countries, and had been practised to precision by the children through learning and choreographing in previous weeks.
Emma Stephenson, of Littletown Primary, said: “It was fantastic to see all the children participating and having such fun.
“Smiles were everywhere! The level of dance this year was superb, with children remembering some complicated routines, carefully keeping their timing to the music and using great movement - there was a huge variety of dance this year.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of these included country dancing, circus skills, Bollywood dance, Egyptian dance, contemporary dance and dance inspired by basketball.
“A massive well done to all pupils and members of staff involved in a such a successful Dance Day 2015.”
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home