Pupils set for carolling in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Stockland Primary School youngsters will perform a special carol service for owners and the local community at Holyshute Lodge, a collection of apartments designed exclusively for the over 60s.
With Christmas just weeks away, Churchill Retirement Living is inviting Honiton’s community to join its owners and local school children, to enjoy a carol concert at Holyshute Lodge, in Langford Road.
Pupils from Stockland Primary School will perform a special carol service for owners and the local community at Holyshute Lodge at 10.30am tomorrow (Wednesday, December 9).
Sarah Potter, regional marketing executive at Churchill Retirement Living, said: “It will be wonderful to see the generations come together to celebrate Christmas. It can be a difficult time for some people, but having events such as this helps to spread some Christmas cheer.
“I know that all the Owners at Holyshute Lodge will thoroughly enjoy hearing the pupils from Stockland Primary School sing, and join in with the carols themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
The carol singing is just one of the festive events being held at Holyshute Lodge in the run up to Christmas.
Holyshute Lodge is a collection of apartments designed exclusively for the over 60s, just a short distance from public transport links, shops and all the local amenities on offer in Honiton.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
To find out more, call 01404 808 684 or check out www.churchillretirement.co.uk