Quiz night in Offwell in aid of conservation trust
- Credit: Archant
A fundraising quiz night will be held at Offwell Village Hall this weekend.
The event, on Saturday (April 30), is raising funds for the Offwell Woodland and Wildlife Trust, an education and conservation trust.
Doors open at 7pm, with the quiz starting promptly at 7.30pm, headed by local quiz master Max Pipe, who will be asking the questions.
A ploughman’s supper will be served during the evening and participants are asked to take their own drinks.
Teams must consist of four to six people, £5 per head.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01404 831019 or 01404 831924 for further details.
Organisers ask that participants book beforehand to help with catering requirements.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon
The trust will use funds raised to continue its work.