Raising a glass for Brainwave
Staff and volunteers in Honiton celebrate the charity’s 30th anniversary.
Staff and volunteers at Brainwave in Honiton have been raising a glass to celebrate the charity’s 30th anniversary.
Throughout July the shop, based in New Street, will be marking the occasion with special pearl and birthday themed window displays.
It will also be hosting a coffee morning on July 24.
In addition to this the shop have launched a word search competition. The word searches are available from the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Brainwave is a charity set up to help children with brain injuries and other conditions such as Autism and Down’s Syndrome.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert