Raising a glass for Brainwave
Staff and volunteers in Honiton celebrate the charity’s 30th anniversary.
Staff and volunteers at Brainwave in Honiton have been raising a glass to celebrate the charity’s 30th anniversary.
Throughout July the shop, based in New Street, will be marking the occasion with special pearl and birthday themed window displays.
It will also be hosting a coffee morning on July 24.
In addition to this the shop have launched a word search competition. The word searches are available from the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Brainwave is a charity set up to help children with brain injuries and other conditions such as Autism and Down’s Syndrome.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track