Rave reviews for new licensed restaurant in Honiton
Riva is launched in High Street.
THERE is a new place to dine in Honiton at weekends.
Relaxed fine dining is now available at Riva (The Coffee House), in High Street.
Owners, the Norris family, launched the licensed restaurant during a taster eveing last Friday.
The food received rave reviews from those present.
You may also want to watch:
On the menu were garlic prawns with fresh dressed leaves and chilli mayonnaise, cod provencale and melt-in-the-middle chocolate fondant and real vanilla ice cream - to name a few dishes.
Pictured enjoying the occasion is local businessman Alan Rowe MBE and his wife, Pauline.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 7 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer