Rave reviews for new licensed restaurant in Honiton
Riva is launched in High Street.
THERE is a new place to dine in Honiton at weekends.
Relaxed fine dining is now available at Riva (The Coffee House), in High Street.
Owners, the Norris family, launched the licensed restaurant during a taster eveing last Friday.
The food received rave reviews from those present.
You may also want to watch:
On the menu were garlic prawns with fresh dressed leaves and chilli mayonnaise, cod provencale and melt-in-the-middle chocolate fondant and real vanilla ice cream - to name a few dishes.
Pictured enjoying the occasion is local businessman Alan Rowe MBE and his wife, Pauline.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 8 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public