Rave reviews for new licensed restaurant in Honiton
Riva is launched in High Street.
THERE is a new place to dine in Honiton at weekends.
Relaxed fine dining is now available at Riva (The Coffee House), in High Street.
Owners, the Norris family, launched the licensed restaurant during a taster eveing last Friday.
The food received rave reviews from those present.
You may also want to watch:
On the menu were garlic prawns with fresh dressed leaves and chilli mayonnaise, cod provencale and melt-in-the-middle chocolate fondant and real vanilla ice cream - to name a few dishes.
Pictured enjoying the occasion is local businessman Alan Rowe MBE and his wife, Pauline.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 3 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 4 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 5 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 8 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future