Ready, steady, get baking
Calling all bakers.
Budding bakers are invited to showcase their culinary skills and take part in a cake competition in Honiton.
Wendy’s Cookshop, located in High Street, is hosting the competition for all ages on Saturday.
There will be three categories including 10 and under, 11 to 16-year-olds and adult.
Entries must be at the shop in High Street at 10am ready for judging.
You may also want to watch:
Participants will be in with a chance of winning cookware prizes which have been donated by the shop’s suppliers.
The town’s mayor, Councillor David Foster, will present the prizes to the lucky winners.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'