Relaxing the body and mind in Honiton
Special event at Honiton Sports Centre
A HEALTH and wellbeing day aims to relax the body and mind in aid of charity.
The event is being held on Sunday, September 12, at Honiton Sports Centre.
Therapists will be on hand to offer taster sessions, including reflexology, the Bowen Technique, reiki, healing and many more.
There will also be stalls and a prize draw, where visitors could win a day at Cedar falls or golf lessons.
You may also want to watch:
The event aims to raise money for Parkinson’s UK and the British Heart Foundation.
Entrance is free with the event taking place from 10am until 4pm.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK