Relaxing the body and mind in Honiton
Special event at Honiton Sports Centre
A HEALTH and wellbeing day aims to relax the body and mind in aid of charity.
The event is being held on Sunday, September 12, at Honiton Sports Centre.
Therapists will be on hand to offer taster sessions, including reflexology, the Bowen Technique, reiki, healing and many more.
There will also be stalls and a prize draw, where visitors could win a day at Cedar falls or golf lessons.
You may also want to watch:
The event aims to raise money for Parkinson’s UK and the British Heart Foundation.
Entrance is free with the event taking place from 10am until 4pm.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 5 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 10 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia