Relaxing the body and mind in Honiton
Special event at Honiton Sports Centre
A HEALTH and wellbeing day aims to relax the body and mind in aid of charity.
The event is being held on Sunday, September 12, at Honiton Sports Centre.
Therapists will be on hand to offer taster sessions, including reflexology, the Bowen Technique, reiki, healing and many more.
There will also be stalls and a prize draw, where visitors could win a day at Cedar falls or golf lessons.
You may also want to watch:
The event aims to raise money for Parkinson’s UK and the British Heart Foundation.
Entrance is free with the event taking place from 10am until 4pm.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 6 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder