Helping disabled children learn to swim
- Credit: Archant
East Devon couple raise funds for Water Level
An East Devon couple are raising money to help disabled children learn to swim.
Andrew and Lucy Watkinson, from Rousdon, are supporting the Level Water charity with a series of events.
The couple who run FitAgain providing personal training, exercise classes and bootcamps in the local area, recently completed the 5km obstacle course at Westpoint with 30 team members raising more than £300 for Level Water:
One of the members of the inflatable course team said: “My son and I have had a great day with FitAgain and I am all too aware of how few and far between these sort of days are now he is growing up.”
You may also want to watch:
Andrew is a personal trainer and Lucy works as mental health nurse with a passion for using exercise to help patients.
They also deliver specific courses and personal training for children. It has a family friendly feel and children are encouraged to go along to the bootcamps.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
To find out more visit www.fitagain co uk call 07554451347 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org