Rugby club gets big boost from Honiton solicitors
- Credit: Archant
The firm handed the club a £675 donation, which will be put towards funds to extend the rugby teams’ clubhouse.
Honiton Rugby Club has been given a big financial boost after it received a £625 donation.
The money was given by Everys Solicitors of Honiton, which has been sponsoring the rugby club since 1978.
Dave ‘Stopper’ Todd, club president, said: “We are very grateful. If it were not for sponsors like this, we would not be able to function as a club. There are a lot of expenses running a club like this.”
The donation will go towards the ongoing work being carried out to extend the rugby teams’ clubhouse.
You may also want to watch:
The club is welcoming any donations towards the extension - anyone who can help should call Mr Todd on 01404 41608.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners