Liam’s 26-mile HALFF marathon
- Credit: Archant
Supermaket worker is raising money for Axminster-based healthy-eating charity
An Axminster supermarket worker is pulling on his running shoes to aid a local worthy cause
Liam Nash, from the South Street Co-op store, will be taking part in The Exeter Live Better Marathon on Sunday, May 19, to raise important funds for the healthy eating charity HALFF’s local development fund.
The money raised will allow the Axminster-based organisation to help local residents and run vital cooking sessions as soon as people ask for our help.
Liam is a neighbour of HALFF, working next door to its food hub in South Street, and he’s training hard to run the 26 miles around Exeter’s cycle paths, footpaths and canal paths.
You may also want to watch:
Kerry Morgan, from HALFF, said: “Please show him your support and help him to raise money to support people in Axminster who need and rely on HALFF’s services.”
To sponsor Liam visit https://localgiving.org/fundraising/LiamrunsforHALFF/ or pop in to the HALFF Food Hub, the Co-op, Ganesha or The Westcountry Higgler, all on South Street in Axminster.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring