Russian visitor spotted in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Meet Nicolai the bear.
A special international visitor was spotted in Honiton last week.
Nicolai, a toy bear from Russia, was exploring popular sights in the town with his owner Elena Karchenko, pictured - a deisgner, doll maker and lace collector.
On their travels they visited Allhallows Museum to take a look at its large lace collection and were delighted by the friendly reception they received from people in the town.
Sadly, the two bears were unable to be introduced as Diddy is away on his travels.
You may also want to watch:
Nicolai and Elena hope to return to Honiton.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes