Russian visitor spotted in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Meet Nicolai the bear.
A special international visitor was spotted in Honiton last week.
Nicolai, a toy bear from Russia, was exploring popular sights in the town with his owner Elena Karchenko, pictured - a deisgner, doll maker and lace collector.
On their travels they visited Allhallows Museum to take a look at its large lace collection and were delighted by the friendly reception they received from people in the town.
Sadly, the two bears were unable to be introduced as Diddy is away on his travels.
You may also want to watch:
Nicolai and Elena hope to return to Honiton.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon