Sadness at closure of Axminster travel agency
Bath Travel staff thank their clients for their good wishes and farewell gifts
Staff at Bath Travel in Axminster have expressed their sadness at the decision to close the branch.
Tomorrow (Wednesday, November 14) will be the last day Rose Dell and Brenda Isles man the office in George Street.
They told The Herald: “We would like to say a very big thank you to all our clients for their very good wishes, cards and gifts we have received over the last week, the kindness shown by them all has been very much appreciated.
“Wednesday 14th November will be our last day in the office and we shall really miss you all, but hope to see you in and around the town.
You may also want to watch:
“Our Bridport office and Sidmouth office have assured us they will look after you all.
“Again, thank you all very much.”
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West