Seaton’s Premier Inn creates 25 local jobs
- Credit: Archant
The 75 bedroom hotel costing £5.5million has been officially opened
Seaton’s new Premier Inn has been officially opened – creating more than two dozen local jobs.
Some 25 full and part time workers have been employed at the 75-bedroom hotel, in Harbour Road, which cost £5.5 million to build.
Chloe Richards, operations manager for Premier Inn, Seaton, said: “We’re delighted that the hotel is now open and since opening we have been welcoming guests from near and far.
“We hope that even more people will now be able to enjoy all that the area offers. As a business, we’re absolutely committed to investing back into the areas where we operate, and are really pleased to have been able to bring so many important new year-round jobs to the town.”
You may also want to watch:
The Inn’s Thyme Restaurant is open to everyone, serving the company’s famous unlimited breakfast as well as evening meals.
The Premier Inn is available to book at premierinn.com with rooms starting from £50.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery