Santa’s coming to Axminster
You had better watch out...
YOU had better watch out – Santa’s coming to town.
He will be touring the Axminster area in the run up to Christmas again this year.
And he will be making a special appearance at Festive Friday on December 10 when the town officially launches its Christmas celebrations at 5.30pm.
He will be travelling on the Lions Club sleigh, arriving between 6pm and 8.30pm in the following areas:
You may also want to watch:
Saturday December 4: St Mary’s Christmas Fair.
Monday December 6: Kilmington.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 3 Gallery applauded for resilience and creativity during 'very tough times'
- 4 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 5 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 9 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 10 Steve's Great Hike
Tuesday December 7: Chard Street ; Beavor Lane;
Wednesday December 8: Lyme Road; Sector Lane etc.
Thursday December 9: Millwey; Chard Road.
Friday December 10: Festive Friday Trinity Square.
Saturday December 11: Trinity Square with refreshments, Church Rooms.
Monday December 13: Box Hill; Fox Hill: Lea Coombe.
Tuesday December 14: Castle Hill; North street , Willhayes.
Wednesday December 15: South Street, Woodbury Park.
Thursday December 16: Gamberlake, Alexander Road etc.
Friday December 17: Hawkchurch.
Monday December 20: Cooks lane; Raymonds Hill.
Tuesday December 21: Musbury; Whitford.
Wednesday December 22: Tesco.
Collections will be in aid of Children’s Hospice South West and local good causes. Times may be subject to change at short notice due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.