Santa’s coming to Axminster
You had better watch out...
YOU had better watch out – Santa’s coming to town.
He will be touring the Axminster area in the run up to Christmas again this year.
And he will be making a special appearance at Festive Friday on December 10 when the town officially launches its Christmas celebrations at 5.30pm.
He will be travelling on the Lions Club sleigh, arriving between 6pm and 8.30pm in the following areas:
You may also want to watch:
Saturday December 4: St Mary’s Christmas Fair.
Monday December 6: Kilmington.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Tuesday December 7: Chard Street ; Beavor Lane;
Wednesday December 8: Lyme Road; Sector Lane etc.
Thursday December 9: Millwey; Chard Road.
Friday December 10: Festive Friday Trinity Square.
Saturday December 11: Trinity Square with refreshments, Church Rooms.
Monday December 13: Box Hill; Fox Hill: Lea Coombe.
Tuesday December 14: Castle Hill; North street , Willhayes.
Wednesday December 15: South Street, Woodbury Park.
Thursday December 16: Gamberlake, Alexander Road etc.
Friday December 17: Hawkchurch.
Monday December 20: Cooks lane; Raymonds Hill.
Tuesday December 21: Musbury; Whitford.
Wednesday December 22: Tesco.
Collections will be in aid of Children’s Hospice South West and local good causes. Times may be subject to change at short notice due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.