Satan's Slaves: Hundreds join cavalcade for Simon Batten
HUNDREDS of motorcyclists belonging to the coveted Satan s Slaves have paid tribute to former member Simon Batten, whose funeral is taking place in Dalwood.
HUNDREDS of motorcyclists belonging to the coveted Satan's Slaves have paid tribute to former member Simon Batten, whose funeral is taking place in Dalwood.
A cavalcade travelled through Honiton and other parts of East Devon before reaching its official start point near the Flamingo Pool, in Axminster.
The cavalcade then made its way to the parish church in Dalwood, where the service is currently taking place. Riders left Axminster at 11am.
Your Herald was there to record the poignant scenes.
You may also want to watch:
Reporter Becca Gliddon, who has been following the story since Mr Batten's tragic death in Budleigh Salterton at the end of last month, will be providing a full report and film coverage.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre