Satans Slaves flock to Devon Rock and Bike Show
Excellent weekend of entertainment enjoyed by all.
MEMBERS of the Satans Slaves motorcycle club travelled from all over the country, and beyond, to attend an event in East Devon - and to raise cash for the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
Around 1,000 well-behaved bikers descended on Exmouth Rugby Club for the Devon Rock and Bike Show, organised by Doug Rayment.
Vintage, race and customised Harley Davidson motorcycles were on display, with prizes being awarded to the best.
Exmouth Pavilion hosted a night of entertainment, including performances by Devon ska band Too Hot and AC-DC tribute band Fat Angus.
You may also want to watch:
The Midweek Herald was invited to attend the event, along with sister title The Exmouth Journal.
Our team was looked after by Doug and members of the Aquila motorcycle club from Plymouth.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 3 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 4 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 5 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 6 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 7 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 8 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 9 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 10 Your chance to be crowned top artist
More pictures in this week’s Midweek Herald and full coverage in The Exmouth Journal (out on Thursday).