Satans Slaves flock to Devon Rock and Bike Show
Excellent weekend of entertainment enjoyed by all.
MEMBERS of the Satans Slaves motorcycle club travelled from all over the country, and beyond, to attend an event in East Devon - and to raise cash for the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
Around 1,000 well-behaved bikers descended on Exmouth Rugby Club for the Devon Rock and Bike Show, organised by Doug Rayment.
Vintage, race and customised Harley Davidson motorcycles were on display, with prizes being awarded to the best.
Exmouth Pavilion hosted a night of entertainment, including performances by Devon ska band Too Hot and AC-DC tribute band Fat Angus.
You may also want to watch:
The Midweek Herald was invited to attend the event, along with sister title The Exmouth Journal.
Our team was looked after by Doug and members of the Aquila motorcycle club from Plymouth.
- 1 School recognised for appliance of science
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 4 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Axminster progress in the Devon Senior Cup
- 8 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 9 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 10 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
More pictures in this week’s Midweek Herald and full coverage in The Exmouth Journal (out on Thursday).