Satans Slaves flock to Devon Rock and Bike Show
Excellent weekend of entertainment enjoyed by all.
MEMBERS of the Satans Slaves motorcycle club travelled from all over the country, and beyond, to attend an event in East Devon - and to raise cash for the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
Around 1,000 well-behaved bikers descended on Exmouth Rugby Club for the Devon Rock and Bike Show, organised by Doug Rayment.
Vintage, race and customised Harley Davidson motorcycles were on display, with prizes being awarded to the best.
Exmouth Pavilion hosted a night of entertainment, including performances by Devon ska band Too Hot and AC-DC tribute band Fat Angus.
The Midweek Herald was invited to attend the event, along with sister title The Exmouth Journal.
Our team was looked after by Doug and members of the Aquila motorcycle club from Plymouth.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 4 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 5 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 6 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 7 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 10 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
More pictures in this week’s Midweek Herald and full coverage in The Exmouth Journal (out on Thursday).