Sci-fi Day to land in East Devon
- Credit: Archant
Join Exewing Fundraisers on Sunday.
There will be an intergalactic treat for visitors in East Devon this weekend.
Honiton-based Exewing Fundraisers will be holding its Sci-Fi Day on Sunday (June 30) at Pecorama in Beer, from 10am until 5pm.
This year’s event will be in aid of FORCE and Cardiac Risk in the Young.
The event will feature guest star talks and signings, exhibitions, traders as well as a fancy dress competition. Costumed characters will be walking around the venue all day.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrity guests include Sophie Aldred, who was Doctor Who’s seventh companion, Nicholas Brigg’s - the voice of the Cybermen and Daleks, and Star War’s actors Jeremy Bulloch, who played Boba Fett, and Paul Blake, who played Greedo.
Visitors can take part in a sci-fi bootcamp to become a space soldier or take part in the spot the monster competition.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
For more information or tickets visit www.exewing.co.uk. Tickets can be purchased on the day.