Sci-fi Day to land in East Devon
- Credit: Archant
Join Exewing Fundraisers on Sunday.
There will be an intergalactic treat for visitors in East Devon this weekend.
Honiton-based Exewing Fundraisers will be holding its Sci-Fi Day on Sunday (June 30) at Pecorama in Beer, from 10am until 5pm.
This year’s event will be in aid of FORCE and Cardiac Risk in the Young.
The event will feature guest star talks and signings, exhibitions, traders as well as a fancy dress competition. Costumed characters will be walking around the venue all day.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrity guests include Sophie Aldred, who was Doctor Who’s seventh companion, Nicholas Brigg’s - the voice of the Cybermen and Daleks, and Star War’s actors Jeremy Bulloch, who played Boba Fett, and Paul Blake, who played Greedo.
Visitors can take part in a sci-fi bootcamp to become a space soldier or take part in the spot the monster competition.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
For more information or tickets visit www.exewing.co.uk. Tickets can be purchased on the day.